UX feature for platform
- What is necessary to display?
- How to show read and unread message?
- How will the notification system look like when clicked on?
- Can you delete a notification?
- Will a notification disappear over time?
- Do you need a time stamp?
- How to display to time/date?
- Can you refresh content?
- Will you be able to see previous content?
The notification system is to inform users of events, system update and goal achievements.
- Each notification will disappear after a few days or can be deleted by the user found in the top right-hand corner of each notification.
- The user can scroll down to view previous notifications.
- When pulled down on the notification system, the notification will refresh to the latest notification available.
- The colours of the notification displays non-read (white) and read (grey overlay).
- In the top left-hand corner of each notification, you will be able to find out the type of notification it may be; event, system update or goal.
- Each notification display a time/date stamp beside the type of notification to show how relevant the information is.